Thursday, November 28, 2013

How to reach the blogs directly from WordPress reader

I have this habit of solving my own problems and in doing so I have find solution for many of my blogger friends.

With the new changes, it's not possible to reach the blogs from the reader by just clicking on the post title as it was earlier possible but with the new changes there are other ways of reaching the blog directly from the reader.

The first way of reaching the blogs directly is by clicking on the time stamp at the bottom left of each post in the reader.

The second method is to click on the word count at the end of each abridged or shorten post. This method will also take you directly to the concerned blogs.

I'm also putting up a video which will make you understand the changes in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment