Saturday, November 16, 2013

WP reader changes

I have been using WordPress for about a year now and my experience has been great using it. I think the customized theme makes the blog looks like a professional website.

The most important factor that hooked me to WordPress was the feature of the reader where you can check other people's posts and other bloggers can check you post and from the reader only they can easily redirect themselves to the blog of their choice. I also like the comment and like feature of the reader.

The problem started a fortnight ago when WP brought some changes into the reader. It has decreased the traffic to the blogs and has also made the user interface poor. Bloggers are hardly comfortable using this new reader but there hasn't been any official response from the WordPress regarding this.

I think there won't be any good blogging platform in years to come. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment